Founded in 1961, Eurogypsum is a European federation of national associations of gypsum product manufacturers, based in Brussels and registered in Belgium as an AISBL (International Non-Profit Association).
Our main objective is to promote a sustainable built environment for Europe through the environmental, social and economic benefits of gypsum.
We aim to do this by:
- Anticipating industrial changes for sustainable construction
- Contributing to a sustainable European policy framework for green growth with high environmental, social and economic standards;
- Shaping opinion through position papers, industry best practice and initiatives;
- Supporting EU legislation with EU funded projects;
- Developing networks with relevant stakeholders.